- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 French baguette (about 16-in., cut into 4 pieces, split and toasted)
- 4 slices deli ham (about 2 oz.)
- 4 slices swiss cheese (about 2 oz.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl; set aside. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Spread Creamy Dijon Mustard on baguette. Arrange chicken on baguette, then top with ham and cheese.