- 1 pound chow mein noodles (refrigerated, or 8 oz dry thin spaghetti)
- 1 pound chicken (sliced into 1/2-inch thin strips)
- 1 cup celery (thinly sliced, 2 stalks)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cabbage (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups matchstick carrots
- 4 green onions (chopped)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 5 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
|Calories860Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Alice Baker 24 days ago
It was so good 😋 and easy. Thank you
Cook123 24 Oct 2018
I have tried so many stirfry recipes but this is my favourite! I modified it a bit based on what I had. I didn’t have cabbage so I used sprouts. I also used steamed broccoli and cauliflower. Sooo good. This will be a regular recipe for sure.
Benjamin T. 23 Oct 2018
Perfect and wonderful
Elizabeth 29 Aug 2018
This was delicious! I made my own noodles and will definitely make it again.
Bridgette Lang 22 Aug 2018
The noodles should be added at the very end — and wait to cook until everything is almost tender (if starting with dry noodles)! I added them too early and they ended up getting sticky and a weird texture. Flavor was good and sriracha definitely helped!
Dawife 14 Sep 2017
amazing added water chestnuts
Becky Howe Amon 17 Mar 2017
SOOO good!! I modified it a bit and it still turned out amazing and everyone raved about it! I did not add in the cabbage. However, I did put in snow peas and sliced mushrooms. This was my first time making Lo Mein, and it's already on the list for repeats!