- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 chicken breasts (about ¾ lb. total, diced)
- 8 leaves lettuce (greenleaf or iceburg)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 cup onion (diced)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cashews (chopped)
|Calories170Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Paul 9 Oct 2018
Lovely but I always add my own twist. In this case I added my Asian sauce !! Scrummo!!
Aimee K. 8 Oct 2018
I doubled the recipe and it was perfect for our family of 5. Everyone loved it! I will make this again!
Nuggetchick 30 Apr 2018
I made this tonight but couldn’t add the cashews cuz the ones i got at the store out of the bulk bin said unsalted but were actually salted :(...everything else turned out super yummy tho!!! i doubled the recipe and everyone did enjoy it. It’s very fast to make i can definitely see myself making this at least monthly.
Christine B. 10 Jan 2017
I used ground chicken for this recipe. To the sauce, I added tomato paste, siracha and lime juice. It was very tasty.
Chrissy Vee ♥. 8 Jul 2016
These were delicious! I made the mistake of using Boston Bib lettuce which I found was too soft. These definitely need the crisp, firmness of iceberg lettuce. The sauce was yummly! I will def be making this in the future. I give this 4 out of 5 hearts! ♥♥♥♥
Jillian C. 21 Jun 2016
The meal turned out pretty well overall, but the chicken was definitely salty. I would probably go lighter on the soy sauce next time.