Chicken Caesar SkewersBest Foods
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 hoagie rolls (cut into bite-size chunks)
- 1 red onion (small, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 24 grape tomatoes
- 1In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate 1/3 cup mixture.
- 2On skewers, alternately thread chicken, bread and vegetables. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated mixture.