- 1 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (cut into 1-inch chunks)
- 1 hoagie roll (cut into bite-size chunks)
- 1 red onion (small, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 24 grape tomatoes
- In medium bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Refrigerate 1/3 cup mixture.
- On skewers, alternately thread chicken, bread and vegetables. Brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil kabobs, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with refrigerated mixture.