- 20 ounces sweet potatoes (peeled and diced into 3/4-inch cubes, 2 medium, about 3 cups)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (diced into pieces, about 1 1/4-inches, keep them close to the same size so they all cook even)
- 4 cups broccoli florets (small)
- 1/2 red onion (a medium, diced into chunks)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme (each, sage, parsley and rosemary)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans (whole or roughly chopped)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
|Calories610Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat290|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Stacy Hofmann 6 days ago
So flavorful! This will become and favorite for sure.
Monica E. 18 days ago
Dee-lish!! Doubled this tonight to feed 7 and it was gobbled up. I made a few changes because of what I had on hand. I added cauliflower to the ingredients (because of doubling the recipe) and used poultry seasoning in place of the sage. I also used fresh rosemary and seasoning salt. I left the nuts and cranberries out because I didn’t have them in my pantry. They honestly weren’t missed anyway. I will definitely be adding this to my recipe rotation. Thank you!
Heather 22 Jan
Really yummy! Would make again
Joanna VonSeggern 20 Nov 2018
Very good! Took about an hour to cook instead of 20/20.
Beth Dillman 16 Nov 2018
great one pan meal. i would make again.
Vivien Chung 16 Nov 2018
It was very easy to make but will season the chicken a bit more next time. The sweet potato was delish.
MAX 7 Nov 2018
My family like it. Its very easy to prepare and cook.
h n. 19 Oct 2018
Easy and healthy! Delicious
Ava Callachor 17 Jun 2018
Very tasty, and so easy to make!
Adrianne Herold 22 Mar 2018
So so good! Lots of flavor! We added some shredded cheese and put them in a tortilla! Definitely staying on my list!
Chelsea 24 Feb 2018
Made this as is, except I omitted the cranberries as it's sweet enough with sweet potatoes. Yum!
otero 11 Feb 2018
Love it ♥️ it was delicious
Mary-Madison Smith 29 Jan 2018
Healthy, tasty, and easy to make
A Peaster 12 Jan 2018
Great Added 1/3 lb Whole Green Beans Next time I will scale it for two
tylen 8 Jan 2018
the healthiest and my favorite
Walter Palma 5 Nov 2017
The family loved it!
Meg C. 2 Nov 2017
Balsamic was good addition
Tricia 28 Oct 2017
Delicious! I might use more broccoli and less chicken next time.
rahesa manafaisyah 27 Oct 2017
It was my first time to cook. And this one is very helpful and quite easy to make. Literally yummy for dinner.
Kelty 19 Oct 2017
It turned out great! Will definitely be making again
Kathy 9 Oct 2017
Yummy! Added portobellos too.
Reilly 4 Oct 2017
An absolutely delicious meal perfect for fall. This was a huge hit in my family.
Zielicke 31 Jan 2017
Very delicious. I followed the directions and ended up using the full 20 minutes to cook it all together. I didn't have the rosemary, but it still turned out great! I will definitely cook this again.