- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- baby potatoes
- Cover each chicken breast with plastic wrap and lightly flatten with a rolling pin. Season well with freshly ground pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 mins each side, until golden and almost cooked through. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low and add onion. Cook for 5 mins, stirring, until soft. Increase heat to medium and add wine. Simmer for 1 min. Stir in cream. Cook for another 3 mins, until reduced slightly. Add basil and season.
- Return chicken to pan and cook for 1 min, until heated through. Serve with potatoes and zucchini.
|Calories300Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Heather Smith 7 Jan 2017
Very good and easy to make. I didnt have any fresh basil, so I used a half teaspoon of dried. NOT as good as fresh especially since fresh basil is my favorite herb, but if you have to do it it will turn out good.
LaQuecha Strait 25 May 2016
Pretty simple to make an didn't take much time either. Will definitely make it again!! The only change that I made to the recipe was that I added a bit of garlic.
Kellyjo Versteeg 26 Feb 2016
Excellent! Kids and I all loved it didn't change anything and we loved it !it was yummly! Will make it