- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 4 cut into <1-inch chunks)
- 4 strips bacon
- 12 ounces broccoli florets
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces mayonnaise (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces sour cream (1/2 cup)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (minced)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
|Calories560Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat340|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Brittany 4 days ago
Will definitely be making this again. Refrigerates well for meal prepping too.
Laura Wendell 6 days ago
This was pretty good! I added more bacon and some Hidden Valley Ranch. It was a little salty (probably because of the added bacon) but still good. We had biscuits with this, as we were not concerned with the keto part.
Plunz 7 days ago
I liked it. A little too rich for a main dish, but as a side or with rice it would be delicious! The homemade ranch dressing was amazing. Never going back to store bought.
Alisha Wilder 11 days ago
loved this!!! Made it from scratch and the ranch dressing was great. I will make this again along with the ranch dressing separately.
Racquel Carrington 12 days ago
My boyfriend loved it not so me.. going to try next time with maybe rice
Shandy 15 days ago
This recipe is delicious! It has so much flavor, and if you dont care if it's keto goes great over rice.
Bigelow 15 days ago
It turned out great!!! We really enjoyed it!!
amber s. 20 days ago
so far so good. we did one with hashbrown for kids and one with broccoli for adults
Jeff McGowan 20 days ago
Great meal and easy to make.. I added some diced avocado to it and some paprika.
Dustin Young 25 days ago
Perfect! 30 minute bake time is advised in a 9x13 casserole dish to cook thoroughly
Mercy Cosio 25 days ago
it was yummy!! and easy to make too!!
Daylon G. 27 days ago
amazing ! i would make again . ranch sauce is delicios
Danielle 29 days ago
Very tasty! Quite rich though
Elizabeth Gardner 12 Jan
It was delicious! The whole family enjoyed it. I’ll definitely keep this one in the regular rotation.