- 1 chicken
- 100 grams ham
- 1 onions
- 4 tomatoes (ripe)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 deciliter olive oil
- 1 glass port wine
- 1 glass brandy
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 cup mustard
- 1 chicken broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 grams peas
- 1 lemon juice
- Cut chicken into pieces and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Peel garlic cloves and chop. Blanch tomatoes for a few seconds in boiling water and peel, quarter, core and cut into small cubes.
- Trim excess fat from ham and cut into pieces (if too salty soak it in a little bit of hot water) and place in a large pot.
- Chop onion and add to pot. Add tomatoes, garlic, chicken, chicken broth, mustard, wine, bay leaf and olive oil.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally and adding a little water, if needed.
- Add peas and cook briefly.
- Remove from heat and serve with boiled potato or rice.
Sweet and Spicy Bacon ChickenJust a Pinch
Greek Chicken - PaleoJessy and Melissa
Kung Pao ChickenOnce Upon A Chef
Melt in Your Mouth ChickenThe Cookin' Chicks
Homemade Chicken BrothSkinnytaste
Chicken Bone BrothBetter Homes and Gardens
Man-Pleasing ChickenWitty in the City
Simple Chicken BrothNorthwest Kidney Centers
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Brown Butter Garlic Lemon SauceThe Recipe Critic
Chicken BrothCloset Cooking
Chicken in Garlic and Herb SauceJo Cooks
Caramelized Chicken with Mushroom Sauce and Grilled Herb BreadHow Sweet It Is
Char Siu PorkGoing My Wayz
Firecracker ChickenMel's Kitchen Cafe
Homemade Chicken BrothTaste of Home
Cajun Seafood BoilInsolence + Wine
Parmesan Crusted ChickenHellmann's
Cilantro Lime ChickenAdd a Pinch
Succulent Chicken ParmesanHellmann's
Crock Pot Creamy Ranch ChickenLife in the Lofthouse
Cheesy Ranch ChickenOur Table for Seven
Creamy Tuscan Garlic ChickenThe Recipe Critic
Skillet Turkey TetrazziniHellmann's
Homemade Chicken BrothTastes Better from Scratch
Chicken BrothLiving FODMOP Free
6-Ingredient Orange ChickenSkinny Ms
Chicken BrothBeyond The Chicken Coop