Delicious chicken and avocado tortilla, made with Hellmann's mayonnaise, oregano and chili flakes
- 2 Hellmann''s Light Mayonnaise (dollops*)
- 1 teaspoon flakes (dried chilli)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 chicken thighs
- 8 cherry tomatoes (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, chilli flakes, oregano and garlic. Season with pepper and spread over the chicken thighs.
- Cover with cling film and leave to marinate in the fridge for an hour, or longer if you have the time.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the cherry tomatoes and avocado. Stir through the sweetcorn and the rest of the mayonnaise. Season with black pepper and the lime juice.