- 4 liters chicken (broilers 1.5)
- 1 liter peeled tomatoes (some shallots)
- 1/2 parsley
- 3 apples
- 3 bananas
- 1/2 chives
- 250 grams curry powder
- 250 grams butter (flour)
- Peel and finely chop some shallots and cook them in some fat, add the can of tomatoes to it, and to stir, season with Pesa.
- Peel the onion and chop it finely, peel an apple and cut in a small diced, stewed it is until they are translucent in some butter.
- Sprinkle (singer), the onions and apples with a little flour and a few spoonfuls of curry powder, stir and moisten with chicken broth, let boil, and cook further on a low heat, bring the curry sauce to taste with salt.
- Bring water to boil with some salt and a little olive oil, then add the EBLY and allow to cook, drain and cool.
- The chickens we check for impurities and residual feathers, herbs Pesa inside and outside.
- Leave a roasting tin with butter warmed on the fire, when butter no longer sparkles we put the chicken in it for all sides to color, then we stop them in the oven for 35/40 minutes, basting frequently with the cooking fat.
- Chives cut into strips of about four cm. pick the parsley, wash and chop coarsely.
- When the tomato sauce is ready, we add and boil the peeled and sliced apples, the bananas who are peeled and cut into pieces, Let simmer for a while.
- Pass the curry sauce through a fine sieve, finishing with a dash of cream and keep warm.
- Melt some butter in a pan with some chicken pasta, then add the grains to EBLY, stir well and season with Pesa, some chives and parsley.