Chicago Hot Roast Beef ''sangwiches''Best Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 cups Giadiniera (jarred pickled Italian-style vegetables, drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 red bell pepper (medium green and/or, sliced)
- 1 onions (large, sliced)
- 4 italian rolls (or hoagie, split lengthwise)
- 1 pound roast beef deli meat (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1Combine giardiniera, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and horseradish in small bowl; set aside.
- 2Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook green peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- 3Heat broth in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, then add roast beef; heat through.
- 4Evenly spread mayonnaise mixture on rolls, then top with roast beef, peppers and onions. Spoon any remaining au jus over sandwiches.