- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- raspberries (golden, to serve)
- In a bowl mix all ingredients well and refrigerate. Throughout the following half an hour, stir every 10 minutes as it gets thicker. Place in individual bowls, if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap and put in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving, or overnight.
- After 2 hours, the pudding will still be creamy and if you leave it overnight it will get a firmer consistency.
- Serve the pudding with lots of fresh raspberries when you have the desired consistency.