Chia Seed PuddingKitchenAid
- 2 cups organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds (Rinsed & Drained)
- 1 vanilla extract (Generous Dash Of)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 whole coconut (Fresh Meat)
- 1Using your KitchenAid® Mini Mixer fitted with the Food Grinder Attachment, grind the meat of one whole fresh coconut.
- 2Once all of the coconut meat has been ground, place all ingredients into a mixing bowl adding the chia seeds and fresh grated coconut last. Combine all ingredients until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture into four glasses and chill for several hours or overnight.
- 3To serve, top with fresh berries, seasonal fruit, dried fruits and nuts, or simply enjoy on it's own.