- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup Pillsbury Whipped Supreme Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sugar, brown sugar, butter and 3/4 cup peanut butter in large mixing bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well. Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; stir in rolled oats and coconut. Add to peanut butter mixture, beating on low speed until well blended. Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- DROP by rounded tablespoonful, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown around edges. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Roll rounded tablespoonfuls of frosting mixture into a ball, then flatten slightly into a disk. Place disk on the flat side of one cookie, top with the flat side of another cookie and press lightly to make sandwich cookie. Repeat with rest of cookies.
|Calories300Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.