- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- sugar cookies (1 package Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated)
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes Butter
- 14 ounces Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 11 1/2 ounces milk chocolate baking chips (Hershey's®)
- 1/2 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts (finely chopped Fisher®)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan (dark pan not recommended) with no-stick cooking spray or line with nonstick foil. Evenly arrange cookie rounds in pan.
- Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes on cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in condensed milk, brown sugar and granulated sugar until blended. Add graham cracker crumbs; mix well (mixture will be thick). Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly, or until slightly thickened. Pour caramel mixture over warm cookie crust, spreading evenly.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 minute to 1 minute 20 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir in peanut butter until blended. Spread evenly over caramel layer. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chocolate is set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
|Calories260Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.