- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour (6 ounces)
- 8 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (plus 3 tablespoons for baking prep)
- 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- 1 egg white (whisked with 2 teaspoons water)
Katie 25 Feb 2018
These cookies were delicious!! Ten out of ten, would recommend. I added some extra coconut oil which in my opinion, made it taste better.
Catherine 1 Oct 2017
Loved these, really tasty
Maxine H. 13 Oct 2015
I made these cookies over the weekend and they came out great... You have to try these cookies amazing.