Chewy Chocolate Chip CookiesON DINE CHEZ NANOU
Are you of the school of thought that chocolate chip cookies should be crunchy or soft? If you said soft, then this recipe for Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies is worth a try. These traditional style cookies also have an added layer of decadence with the mixed hazelnuts and almonds added to the recipe. These cookies need to be monitored while baking so you take them out just at the right time when they are still soft in the center.
- Preheat the oven to 340F.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
- Cream the softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add the egg yolk, whole egg, and vanilla powder. Add the dry ingredients and mix until you have a smooth dough. Stir in the chocolate and nuts.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place little piles or balls on the sheet, making sure to leave a fair amount of space between them. Bake for 15 minutes while carefully monitoring the cookies. They must remain a little soft in the middle.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool a few minutes before moving them onto a rack to cool completely.