Chestnut TiramisuEl invitado de invierno
These individually portioned Chestnut Tiramisu desserts are the perfect way to end your meal on a sweet note. Prepare the tiramisu cups the day before you plan to serve them as they need to be refrigerated overnight. These Chestnut Tiramisu cups feature a layer of crushed ladyfingers drizzled with coffee and maple syrup that is topped with a thick layer of chestnut and mascarpone cream. Sprinkle the top of each tiramisu cup with cocoa powder before serving.
- 4 eggs
- 150 unsweetened chestnut purée
- 70 grams agave nectar
- 500 grams mascarpone
- 350 grams heavy cream
- milk (optional)
- 16 ladyfingers
- coffee (60 cl.)
- maple syrup (30 cl.)
- cacao powder (optional)
- 1Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Refrigerate the egg whites.
- 2In a saucepan, mix the chestnut puree and agave syrup.
- 3Add the egg yolks and heat until it thickens, stirring constantly.
- 4Remove from the heat and let it cool.
- 5Beat the mascarpone cheese and the cream. Add milk if too thick.
- 6Add the chestnut puree and beat again to mix.
- 7Slightly crush the ladyfingers and place at the bottom of 8 glasses or glass dessert cups.
- 8Mix the coffee and maple syrup and pour onto the Ladyfingers in the cups.
- 9Beat the egg whites to thick ribbon stage.
- 10Carefully fold in the other mixture using a spatula.
- 11Pour the mixture in the cups onto the Ladyfingers. Even out by carefully tapping the cups.
- 12Refrigerate overnight.
- 13Garnish to taste and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories460Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.