- 200 grams chocolate
- 100 grams butter
- 100 flour
- 150 grams sugar
- 3 eggs
- chestnut puree (with speculoos, or similar)
- Melt the chocolate with the butter. Cool.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix the chocolate mixture with the flour and sugar, and then add the eggs, one by one. Mix between each addition.
- Put some batter in the bottom of each cupcake tin.
- Add 1 teaspoon of chestnut cream with speculoos. Add more or less, to taste.
- Cover the cream with more batter.
- Bake for 13 minutes.