Chestnut Cream TiramisuLolibox
If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Chestnut Cream Tiramisu recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of chestnut and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 250 grams candied chestnuts
- cocoa powder
- 1Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- 2Whisk the yolks with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- 3Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- 4Whisk the egg whites until very firm and then incorporate them gently into the mascarpone mixture.
- 5Place a layer of chestnuts at the bottom of each glass, then a layer of mascarpone cream.
- 6Mix the amaretto and coffee together.
- 7Dip the cookies in the coffee/amaretto mixture and place them on top of the cream.
- 8Cover again with chestnuts and mascarpone cream.
- 9Chill in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- 10When serving, sprinkle the glasses with cocoa powder.