If you want to surprise your family with a decadent dish Sunday morning, then why not try this Chestnut Cream Tiramisu recipe. It combines the sweet and savory flavors of chestnut and heavy whipping cream. Don’t forget to sprinkle some powdered sugar over top of these sweet treats to make them even better. This is the perfect way to brighten your loved ones’ day by surprising them with a delicious breakfast.
- 3 eggs
- 80 grams powdered sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 250 grams sweetened chestnuts
- cocoa powder
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk the yolks with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- Add the mascarpone and mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites until very firm and then incorporate them gently into the mascarpone mixture.
- Place a layer of chestnuts at the bottom of each glass, then a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Mix the amaretto and coffee together.
- Dip the cookies in the coffee/amaretto mixture and place them on top of the cream.
- Cover again with chestnuts and mascarpone cream.
- Chill in fridge for at least 4 hours.
- When serving, sprinkle the glasses with cocoa powder.