Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil CakeLolibox
This delicious recipe for Cherry Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Cake is not only a great way to pack extra vegetables into your day, but it also is a delicious snack, appetizer or side to a perfect meal. This meal is easy to make and decadent to eat. The next time you are asked to bring an appetizer or snack for a special occasion or celebration, then be sure to make these treats and surprise your friends and family with your create cullinary skills.
- 250 grams cherry tomatoes
- olive oil (8 cl.)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 250 grams mozzarella cheese
- 5 basil leaves (large)
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons yeast
- milk (12 cl. warm)
- 100 grams gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 ° F (Th6).
- 2Clean the cherry tomatoes and cook them for a few seconds in boiling water, then peel them.
- 3Cut them in half and fry them in a frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Let cool.
- 6Cut the mozzarella, chop the basil and mix with the tomatoes carefully.
- 7In a bowl, whisk the eggs, then add the flour and yeast.
- 8Gradually add warm milk and olive oil.
- 9Add grated gruyere, stir well and mix with the tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Put in a cake pan or muffin tin.
- 12Bake for 45 minutes.