Cherry Glazed BrowniesMadeleine Cocina
Brownies are sweet confections that always bring smiles to people’s faces. These Cherry Glazed Brownies are rich and decadent, and have an extra sweet and tasty topping. Ingredients include dark chocolate, butter, eggs, sugar, flour, confectioner’s sugar, milk, cherry extract, red food coloring, and semi-sweet chocolate morsels. If you need to wow a crowd at a holiday party, backyard barbecue, or celebration, give these divine desserts a try.
- 56 grams dark chocolate
- 115 grams butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 flour
- 3 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 teaspoon cherry extract
- red food coloring
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- 2Place the butter and the chocolate in a bowl and microwave for 40 seconds. Stir and microwave for a few seconds more until the chocolate is completely melted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 3Beat the eggs, sugar, and flour together in a separate bowl. Add the melted chocolate. Pour the batter into a baking dish and bake for approximately 25 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 4Make the frosting by mixing together the butter, confectioners sugar, milk, cherry extract, and food coloring. Spread over the brownies.
- 5 Place the butter and chocolate chips together in a small bowl and microwave until melted. Drizzle over the frosted brownies to decorate.
- 6Let cool completely, cut, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories230Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.