- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 ounces cocktail cherries (well drained and quartered, reserve juice)
- 30 1/2 ounces sliced pears (Bartlett, in heavy syrup, drained)
- 1 pound cake (OR angel food cake, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Place chocolate pieces and whipping cream in a 2-cup glass measure. Microwave for 1 minute or until chips are melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in cherries and reserved cherry juice. Pour chocolate mixture into fondue pot. Use fondue forks or wooden picks to dip pear slices and cake cubes into chocolate mixture.