This recipe comes from the famous chef Gordon Ramsay, who is known for his harsh criticisms of chefs competing for his approval. You will easily be able to take him on with this juicy and delicious buger, served alongside sweet potato fries. The recipe is straight-forward and is great for a summer grilled session. The burgers are simply seasoned with mustard, worchestershire sauce, and onion then served on a bun with lettuce and tomato.
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 onion (purple chopped)
- 1 sweet potato (large)
- salt (to taste)
- For sweet potato fries, start by heating the oven to 200 ° C. Peel the potatoes and cut into sticks. Lightly brush them with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on a tray and bake until golden brown (taking care to turn around in the middle of the time).
- For the hamburgers, put the ground meat in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add mustard, ketchup, egg yolks and finely chopped onion. Mix everything until well-combined.
- Shape the hamburgers to your preference.
- Grill the hamburgers without turning often or pressimg so they do not dry out. Serve on bread with salad, accompanied by sweet potato fries.