- 1 cup onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 zucchini (large, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced)
- 20 i can't believ it' not butter! sprai origin
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 low-fat flour tortillas (6-in., fajita size)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes (finely)
- Preheat 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, zucchini and salt, then spray with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original. Cook covered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until tender.
- Evenly divide onion mixture onto 4 tortillas, then evenly top each with cheese. Top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook quesadillas in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, one at a time, turning once, 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and garnish with chopped tomatoes.