- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor Broccoli
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 8 oz)
- 8 whole wheat tortillas (6-in., fajita size, or flour tortillas, warmed)
- 1 1/2 cups prepared salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Broccoli with water and Spread according to package directions. Remove from heat, then stir in 1/2 cup salsa and 1 cup cheese; let cool.
- Evenly spread about 1/2 cup rice mixture on each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in 13 x 9-inch baking dish; top with remaining salsa. Bake covered 10 minutes. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese, then bake uncovered an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.