- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tomato (medium, coarsely chopped)
- 1 lipton recipe secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package knorr pasta sides - cheddar broccoli
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking dish and evenly top with tomato.
- Blend Soup Mix, water and olive oil in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Bake 20 minutes . Top chicken with cheeses and bake an additional 5 minutes or until mozzarella is melted and chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve with Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.