This is my own recipe. It's a very simple but tasty recipe that I've been making for years!
- 150 grams penne
- 60 grams tinned tuna (flakes)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- boiling water
- cheddar cheese (Grated)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Pour the penne, salt and pepper into a large pan. Pour in the freshly-boiled water until the pasta is completely submerged.
- Simmer over a medium heat and occasionally stir for about 10-15 minutes or until the pasta is soft and chewy.
- Drain the pasta using a colander and put the pasta back in the pan but remove from heat.
- Add the tuna and mayonnaise and stir well. Add more mayo for extra creaminess! You could also add sweet corn, peas, or other vegetables at this point if you like.
- Pour the pasta onto a plate and flatten it to spread it evenly over the plate.
- Sprinkle the grated cheddar all over the pasta and place the plate in a microwave and heat on full power for 30-50 seconds, but keep an eye on it. This helps the cheese melt better.
|Calories770Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jones 17 Jan 2018
I had to modify it with some American cheese, but it still turned out great!
Lauren Mayer 13 Jun 2017
Simple and easy and very yummy
Elizabeth Goralczyk G. 14 Feb 2017
It's super easy and so good highly recommended!!!! Super easy for a quick dinner!! I added a little bit of garlic and a little bit of celery and it was perfect!