- 16 ounces whole grain pasta (Barilla)
- 24 ounces canned tuna (in water, I used 4-6oz. cans from Costco)
- 10 1/2 ounces cream of mushroom (98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3 cups reduced fat cheese (I used Kroger Reduced Fat Mexican Style Blend)
|Calories30Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat4.5|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Adonis Sims 13 days ago
Low calorie, healthy, tuna casserole. Not the best because it would have to sacrifice healthiness for taste but as a healthy dish, it serves it’s purpose (does definitely need to be seasoned though)
Jon 20 days ago
Good and tasty. The recipe was good and did not need modification.
Benita 19 Dec 2018
I didn't care for this recipe. I don't like the lack of flavor.
Amy Miller 11 Dec 2018
It was great - but could use some extra seasoning...
Michelle W. 4 Aug 2018
would probably add an egg or two to firm it up, but good overall
Jasmine Bickford 1 Aug 2018
It was good a little bland but i added my own seasoning which helped i didn’t buy all the extra frozen veggies instead i just used mix veg which had the corn green beans and carrots already all around a simple easy dish 😊
Kisma Stephenson 25 Jun 2018
Very good recipe. I just added a little salt, pepper and rosemary to spice it up .
Sophie Jones 22 Jun 2018
this was a huge hit :)
LaVone Crowe 22 Jun 2018
This is tasteless do not waste your efforts I love Tuna casseroles and gave this recipe a try. I should have known there are no spices in this recipe. Lesson learned.