- 4 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 pound breakfast sausage (ground, no casings)
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded, divided)
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 extra-large eggs (or 3 large eggs)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch table salt (1/8 tsp)
- 2 pounds frozen tater tots
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley (freshly, for garnish)
Shiann McBryde 8 Jan
It was so amazing! Delicious, savory, and just so good! after the 35 minutes i had to put it back in for 15 minutes because the eggs were still a little watery. That extra 15 minutes made it perfect!! I also added chives and parmesan cheese.
Rebekah Getscher 27 Jun 2018
Hubby liked it, but the kids and I weren't the biggest fans. I loved the ease of it, and I'll cook it again for others.
judy m. 13 Feb 2016
This dish was absolutely delicious, and so easy to make. I loved it and so did everyone else at the brunch!!