- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 green pepper (diced)
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 15 ounces black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 ounces pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 15 ounces red kidney beans (dark, drained and rinsed)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more to taste, optional)
- 2 cups salsa (jarred chunky-style)
- 9 cups corn tortilla chips
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- sliced green onions
- diced tomatoes
- plain greek yogurt
- hot sauce
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mills 26 days ago
It was good but not what I expected.
Marilyn A. 21 Sep
Excellent! I doubled the onion, added some taco flavored burger and omitted the pinto beans, cuz I didn’t have any on hand. Will definitely make this again and again!
Mark 18 Sep
Pretty good. Changed it up a bit but it was pretty good!
Marisa 9 Sep
So good and so easy to make!
Woolsey 9 Jul
So so delish and loved the flavor! Will make again
Eumir Guzmán 5 Jul
I used regular tortillas and added broccoli to the mix. Very tasty
Hallie Hudson 14 May
It was yummy and easy to modify/customize using the ingredients I had. I cooked the onions and peppers longer. Will make again.
Alice 23 Apr
Very tasty. I don’t like corn that much, so I left that out and threw in some leftover red bell pepper. Garnished with cilantro, green onions, and sour cream. Leftovers weren’t soggy or anything either.
Marques Dungey 4 Jan
Better than expected! I would like joy recommend that the baking dish you use, have sides to hold everything in. I also used multiple types of peppers more than the listed to chop up an throw in
Birb 17 Sep 2017
Used the recipe as mostly a guide since I swapped out a few things and just used taco seasoning but it's fairly customizable. Tastes really good, will definitely try yo make a spicier one next time.
Kristen R. 19 May 2016
Made this pretty much as is, and it was really good - better than my usual taco casserole, which was pretty good to being with. Used regular Jack cheese and no cayenne pepper because I am cooking for a 93 year old and a 12 year old who do not like spicy. (My husband and I used hot sauce at the table, which was fine.) Nice flavor with the 3 kinds of beans, and nice consistency when baked. Will definitely make again - everyone liked it, and that's saying something in my house!