- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 eggs
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese (cut into 12 (1/2-in.) cubes)
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 8 ounces spaghetti (cooked and drained)
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl; shape into 12 meatballs. Press 1 cheese cube into each meatball, enclosing completely.
- Bring Pasta Sauce to a boil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve over hot spaghetti.
PER SERVING *
|Calories570Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat210|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Chef Ant 24 Mar
It was a good dish but it needs something more. I give it three stars because the directions don’t tell you to bake or brown the meatballs in oil before you mix them with the sauce. I wish I could give it three and a half stars so I could give it better justice but four stars is just to much. It’s fun to make with the kids though.
Taylor 20 Jan
Tasted amazing, my family loved it x
Ashton 12 Jul 2017
Delicious. Definitely bake the meatballs prior to putting them in the sauce.
Brice Lamarque 3 Jul 2017
Vert good next Time i Will follow the Tip to bake the balls first
T 2 Jul 2017
If you bake the meatballs in the oven first the cheese will not come out. You must also make sure you do not over fill the meatball, I make meatballs with spaghetti sauce all the time. It is delicious.
Tara 17 Jun 2017
It was good but next time I'll add more sauce. The meatballs split open when cooking so I'm not sure what to do about that, but I'll definitely make again.
Kenzie Klinger 10 Jun 2017
bad because the cheese came out of the meatballs and it look like a murder scene