- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 cup cooked spinach (frozen, thawed and squeezed out)
- 6 pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- oil (for frying)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375℉/190℃ and heat 1-inch of oil to 375ºF/190ºC in a deep pan.
- 2. Add the cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan, spinach, salt, and pepper to a bowl and thoroughly combine.
- 3. Season the top and bottom of the pork chop with salt and pepper, then slice a thin slit down the side of each chop.
- 4. Stuff each pork chop with an even amount of filling and press the edge to seal it.
- 5. Dip the chops in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs, and back in the egg and breadcrumbs again.
- 6. Fry the chops until the breadcrumbs are golden brown, then transfer to a baking sheet and bake until the internal temperature reaches between 145ºF/65ºC and 160ºF/75ºC. Let rest for 3 minutes.