- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 1/4 cup ragu old world style pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheeses, Pasta Sauce and garlic powder in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Arrange 3 slices pepperoni on each chicken breast, then evenly top mayonnaise mixture and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.