- 1 box yellow rice (Zatarain's)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (homemade recipe here)
- 1/2 stick butter (melted)
- 2 cups cooked chicken (cubed or shredded)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained
Halee 24 Oct 2018
Honestly wasn’t very good. It needs more seasoning, but I think if you homemade the cream of chicken sauce it would be better. I added Tony’s, salt, pepper, garlic seasoning, and a little parsley on top and it still tasted bland and yuck
Dee 4 Oct 2018
Love it smells and tastes so good. Adding this to a staple meal.
KayKay 2 Oct 2018
I really liked the flavor of this recipe. The cheese with the yellow rice flavor was great.
Kuphuaa 24 Sep 2018
Turned out great...was yummyyy! Looking forward to making it again
Fuck 22 Sep 2018
Very bland. We even added jalapeno and could barely taste it.