- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 6 slices bacon (chopped)
- 10 packages baby spinach leaves (10 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup asiago
- 1 jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Sauce
- 1/2 cup pitted olives (sliced )
- Cook bacon in 12 inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon and reserve 2 tablespoons drippings. Mix together cooked bacon and cheese.
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Cook chicken in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, turning once and sprinkling with bacon mixture, 6 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm. Meanwhile, heat sauce and olives in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add spinach and garlic into same skillet and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Evenly spoon hot Sauce onto serving plates. Top with spinach, then chicken. Garnish, if desired, with additional cheese.