- 8 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 pound cooked chicken (shredded)
- 4 strips bacon (diced)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 3 cups baby spinach (fresh, rinsed)
- 1/2 red onion (small, sliced)
- 1/4 cup scallion (chopped)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (small)
- 1 cup sour cream (or half and half)
- 1/2 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup chicken stock (or 1 small bouillon cube + 1/2 cup water)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or fresh grated garlic)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
PER SERVING *
|Calories810Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Desi Vigil 27 days ago
The whole family enjoyed this dish! And this is from a mother with 2 picky eaters! I used cream of mushroom soup instead of cream of chicken...It made the dish a little creamier. I'm definitely making this again.
Kelly Swarthout 4 Sep
This was sooo yummy! So flavorful and creamy and satisfying. Will definitely make again!!
Jennifer K. 12 Aug
Great dish. Easy to make and my family loved it.
Kym Wheildon 12 Aug
was sooooo yummy. i made this meal specifically for my very fussy 18 month old who loves cheese and pasta. it was a success! he loved it. and although 'a little' fattening so did I
Love to cook 3 Aug
We loved this dish. It was just as good the next day as leftovers.
Samantha O. 25 Jul
Amazing! A hit with the whole family. I used the half and half, instead of sour cream. Otherwise, I followed the instructions exactly.
Carmen C. 22 Jul
A hit for the family.
Kate 12 Jul
This recipe was amazing. Everyone loved it, it was delicious.
Kathi Gee 12 Jul
This was nice and creamy. I would def make it again. It’s very easy and fast.
Waddell 11 Jul
I let the boys make it by themselves. It took them a little bit more time but it was well worth the wait.