- 4 cups chicken (cooked, chopped, 1 whole rotisserie chicken)
- 12 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup (I used 98% fat free)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 16 ounces sour cream (I used light)
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat280|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rita 30 Jun
Very good. I substituted ritz crackers for the breadcrumbs
Mike R. 30 Oct 2017
Great would make again
Madeline H. 12 Aug 2016
Because I have high blood pressure I had to leave out the chicken soup. I poached the chicken in white wine and chicken broth. I then made a rue of butter and flour and added the chicken, wine and half and half to make a low sodium cream sauce. I also used low sodium cheeses. We loved it, because I made it to fit our dietary needs. Thank you for the bases for a new chicken recipe.
Carolyn K. 6 Apr 2016
Finally made this yesterday, really good, followed recipe, but did not use Italian bread crumbs on top. Not a fan of it, too much seasoning. So what I did, I used plain Panko crumbs, mixed in some Parmesan cheese & melted butter. Sprinkled that on top. Very good recipe, will be a favorite, thanks for the recipe!!!
Morgan R. 22 Feb 2016
So yummy! We took this casserole to a family that just had a baby and they really enjoyed it. I highly recommend this recipe to be made exactly like it says! Great comfort food!!!