- 3 pounds fryer chicken
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 16 ounces refried beans
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 12 ounces salsa (divided)
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 1 pound monterey jack cheese (grated)
- 1 pound colby cheese (sharp, grated)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can sliced black olives
- Mix chicken with 1/2 of the jar of salsa.
- Blend refried beans with the onions and chilies.
- Before rolling, fill tortillas 1 ingredient at a time to be sure they are each evenly filled.