- 4 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise (or cool whip, we prefer mayo)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted, 1/2 stick)
- 2 large eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 onion (medium, finely chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Ritz Crackers (sleeve of, crushed)
PER SERVING *
|Calories320Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Carly Roberto 25 days ago
Too much mayo and more cheese.
dustnmel 30 Apr
They mayo gets to be a lot, going to try again with sour cream instead, and add chicken
laura c. 13 Apr
Do you mean miracle whip in the mayo line. Not cool whip....
Tammy R. 31 Dec 2017
Fantastic! I used brussel sprouts instead of broccoli.
mflo 26 Dec 2017
It was a hit at the Christmas dinner. I did double the amount of chopped broccoli that the recipe called for and it was still quite rich.
Lisa G. 9 Dec 2017
I was great as a comfort food I used fat free cream of celery soup and fat free mayo and Gouda cheese instead of cheddar so the calorie count went down quite a bit thanks for the recipe
Kathy S. 11 Nov 2017
It was delicious very yummy
childone 19 Jun 2017
I made this yesterday for Father's Day dinner. OMG!! It is sooooooo good. Delicious!! Magnifique! I followed the recipe exactly as stated. It is the best broccoli/cheese I have ever tasted. My picky daughter ate three servings. This is a keeper. I wish I had found it sooner. No other recipe compares
Carolyn K. 2 Mar 2017
All I can say: really good stuff !!! Have made similar broccoli casseroles this is a winner, loved it!!!! Saw the recipe awhile ago, made it several times, thought I better rate it, a must try!!!
Brayden C. 21 Nov 2016
Amazing the cheese was the bomb it was just delicious I love it I was nervous to try it at first but it turned out amazing😃😃😃😃