Cheesecake with Fresh BlackberriesAs receitas lá de casa
Everything is homemade in this deliciously creamy cheesecake. A perfect dessert to make during berry season. A graham cracker crust is filled with a creamy filling and topped with a homemade blackberry topping.
- 200 grams digestive biscuit
- 90 grams butter
- 300 grams Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 180 grams sugar
- 2 natural yogurts
- 4 medium eggs
- 75 grams flour
- 180 grams blackberries
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2In a blender, crunch the biscuits to the consistency of sand. Add the softened butter and mix well to form a paste.
- 3Line the bottom of a removable bottom cake pan with parchment paper leaving the edges outside the ring. Place the dough in the pan, and press using a fork or your hands. Refrigerate until needed.
- 4In a bowl, add all ingredients, and beat well until the mixture is completely homogeneous. If you're beating by hand, you should first beat the eggs and add the remaining ingredients afterwards.
- 5Pour the mixture in the base, and bake for about 45 minutes.
- 6Check for doneness with a toothpick.
- 7When it is cooked and not too brown, turn the oven off and slightly open the door.
- 8The pie should cool completely in the oven, so it does not crack.
- 9Make the icing after the pie is cooked.
- 10Add all the ingredients to a small saucepan, and heat on low.
- 11Stir constantly until mixture reaches the consistency of a candy (opens a path at the bottom of the pan), turn off the heat, and let cool a bit.
- 12Once cold, remove the pie from the pan, and cover with the blackberry topping.
PER SERVING *
|Calories820Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.