Cheesecake with Chocolate and SpeculoosLolibox
Cheesecake creates happy people. This recipe for Cheesecake with Chocolate and Speculoos is delicious and decadent. The buttery crust is made from Speculoos cookies. The filling combines dark chocolate with mascarpone cheese and Philadelphia cream cheese for a rich and creamy pie. Don't forget the decadent topping with dark chocolate. This cheesecake may take time to prepare, but it will be well worth the wait. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 280 grams speculaas cookies
- 60 grams butter (melted and cooled)
- 4 eggs
- 35 grams sugar
- 35 grams powdered sugar
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 350 grams fromage blanc (or plain yogurt)
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- cream (20 cl.)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Crust Preparation:
- 3Place the cookies in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- 4In a bowl, add the crumbled cookies and butter and mix.
- 5Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper and cover the bottom with the speculoos/butter mixture.
- 6Press down using a spoon.
- 7Bake for 15 minutes.
- 8Filling Preparation:
- 9In the food processor, mix the eggs and sugars.
- 10Add the vanilla powder.
- 11Melt the chocolate and add to the egg and sugar mixture.
- 12Stir in the yogurt, mascarpone cheese, and cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- 13Pour this mixture on top of the speculoos base.
- 14Bake for 10 minutes at 180 C then lower the oven temperature to 110 C and bake for 2 hours.
- 15Remove from oven and let cool.
- 16Topping Preparation:
- 17Break the dark chocolate in a saucepan and add the cream. Melt the chocolate on low heat.
- 18Once melted, remove from heat and wait until the mixture is lukewarm.
- 19Pour the lukewarm mixture on top the cheesecake. Spread evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- 20Refrigerate for several hours. Ideally, this should be prepared the day before.
- 21Remove the cheesecake from the refrigerator a few minutes before serving.