If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Cheesecake with Chocolate and Coffee is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in y…
ur mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 100 grams baking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 400 grams fresh cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- puff pastry
- hazelnuts (Some, to garnish)
- chocolate (powder, to garnish)
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave, being careful not overheat.
- Let cool.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Roll out puff pastry in pan and prick the surface several times with a fork.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with sugar until foamy.
- Add cheese, melted chocolate and the instant coffee and continue mixing until mixture is well blended.
- Pour over the pastry and bake at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 40 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with hazelnuts and dust with cocoa powder, if desired.
- Let cool for at least 4 hours.