Cheesecake with Chocolate and CoffeeKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Cheesecake with Chocolate and Coffee is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 100 grams baking chocolate
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams sugar
- 400 grams fresh cheese
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- puff pastry
- hazelnuts (Some, to garnish)
- chocolate (powder, to garnish)
- 1Melt chocolate in a double boiler or in microwave, being careful not overheat.
- 2Let cool.
- 3Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 4Roll out puff pastry in pan and prick the surface several times with a fork.
- 5Bake for about 15 minutes. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with sugar until foamy.
- 6Add cheese, melted chocolate and the instant coffee and continue mixing until mixture is well blended.
- 7Pour over the pastry and bake at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for about 40 minutes.
- 8To serve, sprinkle with hazelnuts and dust with cocoa powder, if desired.
- 9Let cool for at least 4 hours.