Cheesecake chases all the blues away. This recipe for Cheesecake with Apples and Milk Jam is packed with palate pleasing flavors. The recipe combines butter or shortcrust cookies for the crust with a decadent cheesecake made with mascarpone and cottage cheese. The layer of delicious apples over the cheesecake is drenched in a creamy sauce. This cheesecake should be refrigerated after baking. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 250 grams shortbread cookies (or butter cookies)
- 140 grams butter
- 4 apples
- sugar (4 tbps.)
- 4 tablespoons milk jam
- 250 grams mascarpone cheese
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 200 grams sour cream
- 1 egg
- 100 grams cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Crumble the cookies.
- Melt the butter.
- Mix together melted butter and crumbled cookies.
- Line the bottom of the springform pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the cookie mixture in the pan and press down. Refrigerate.
- Wash, peel, and chop the apples.
- In a frying pan, add a little butter and the apples.
- Mix well and add the sugar.
- Mix with a wooden spoon. The apples should break down a bit but not like an applesauce.
- Stir in milk jam and mix again. Set aside.
- Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, and sour cream together.
- Add the egg and cane sugar and beat again.
- Add the apple mixture to the pan with the cookie crust.
- Pour the cream on top.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Let cool completely. Refrigerate.