Cheesecake with Apples and Milk JamLolibox
Cheesecake chases all the blues away. This recipe for Cheesecake with Apples and Milk Jam is packed with palate pleasing flavors. The recipe combines butter or shortcrust cookies for the crust with a decadent cheesecake made with mascarpone and cottage cheese. The layer of delicious apples over the cheesecake is drenched in a creamy sauce. This cheesecake should be refrigerated after baking. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- 250 grams shortbread cookies (or butter cookies)
- 140 grams butter
- 4 apples
- sugar (4 tbps.)
- 4 tablespoons milk jam
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 250 grams cottage cheese
- 200 grams sour cream
- 1 eggs
- 100 grams cane sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Crumble the cookies.
- 3Melt the butter.
- 4Mix together melted butter and crumbled cookies.
- 5Line the bottom of the springform pan with parchment paper.
- 6Spread the cookie mixture in the pan and press down. Refrigerate.
- 7Wash, peel, and chop the apples.
- 8In a frying pan, add a little butter and the apples.
- 9Mix well and add the sugar.
- 10Mix with a wooden spoon. The apples should break down a bit but not like an applesauce.
- 11Stir in milk jam and mix again. Set aside.
- 12Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, and sour cream together.
- 13Add the egg and cane sugar and beat again.
- 14Add the apple mixture to the pan with the cookie crust.
- 15Pour the cream on top.
- 16Bake for 50 minutes.
- 17Let cool completely. Refrigerate.