Cheesecake is a decadent and creamy dessert option. It is not an everyday dessert, so make sure when you make it, you have a special occasion comes along. These Cheesecake Ice Pops take 85 minutes to prepare and will be the star of all holiday party or celebration. Ingredients include cream cheese, sugar, flour, salt, eggs, egg yolks, vanilla extract, heavy cream, dark chocolate, butter, and ground nuts for sprinkles.
- 567 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 eggs
- 1 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- water (boiling)
- 200 grams dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ground nuts (or candy sprinkles)
- Preheat the oven at 162 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the cream cheese, flour, sugar, and salt using a food processor until it obtains a creamy texture.
- Add the eggs one by one and beat until they mix completely.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla and beat until they mix completely.
- Coat a baking dish with cooking spray and pour the cheese mixture in it.
- Fill a large shallow pan with water and place the cooking tray inside. Place them in the oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cooking tray from the oven, let it cool off completely, cover with plastic film, and let it sit in the freezer overnight.
- Remove the tray from the freezer, slice the cheese into cubes, place the ice pop sticks in the middle of each cube, and place them on a tray with parchment paper on it. Let it sit in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Mix the butter and chocolate in a bowl, heat it in the microwave stopping every 30 seconds to stir until it's completely melted and mixed.
- Submerge the popsicles in the melted chocolate, sprinkle the desired garnish, place them back in the tray, and let them sit in the freezer until they harden.
- Remove the ice pops from the freezer, let them warm up at room temperature, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1090Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat680|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.