- 16 ounces slaw mix
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices american cheese slices
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tomatoes (medium)
- 4 lettuce
- Toss coleslaw mix, Mayonnaise and lime juice in large bowl; refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Combine ground beef, garlic powder and black pepper in another large bowl; shape into 4 burgers. Grill or broil, turning once, until desired doneness. Top with cheese and cook until cheese is melted. Serve in buns with lettuce, tomato and coleslaw.
Blaeser 11 Jun
Was a good burger, and super easy to make