- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Ragu® Robusto!® Pasta Sauce (1 lb. 8 oz.)
- 1 jar mushrooms (8 oz., marinated, drained and chopped)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1 package (12 oz.) refrigerated large flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 375°. In 12-inch skillet, brown ground beef with onion and salt over medium-high heat; drain. Stir in 1 cup Pasta Sauce, mushrooms and cheese.
- Roll or press out each biscuit to a 6-inch circle. Place 1/2 cup beef mixture on each dough circle; fold over and press edges to close. Seal completely by pressing firmly along edges with the tines of a fork.
- With large spatula, gently arrange on cookie sheets. Bake 13 minutes or until golden. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.