- 16 ounces ground beef (85% lean 15% fat)
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic (or 2 cloves of garlic, minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt (no salt, I use 7th Wonder, Salt Free Seasoning)
- 4 cups beef broth (or chicken broth)
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 1 cup milk
- 4 cups colby jack cheese (shredded, or your favorite kind)
- fresh parsley (*Garnished with, in the photos*)
|Calories720Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kyle Sims 2 months ago
Used shells was good
Mary L. 6 months ago
Very cheesey and the kids liked it. Will make agine.
Bliss 7 months ago
Quick, easy, and tasty. Better than using prepackaged Hamburger Helper if for no other reason, the lack of additives. It’s a keeper
Nicholas F. 8 months ago
it was a easy and good dinner!
Lisa H. a year ago
Even my picky kids love this meal!
Mary Kim a year ago
Next time I make it, I will leave out the salt. The cheese has enough saltiness already.
Christina a year ago
It was good! Quick andeasy! I used Veleeta instead. Had to keep adding water as the macaroni cooked. Tasted good though. My kids even liked it seeing as how they dont like anything.
Dakota M. 3 years ago
Turned out delicious and cheeezy, totally recommended for the pasta and cheese lover. Easy to cook aswell
Tanya F. 3 years ago
Turned out good! Cut the recipe in half, but needed to end up adding more beef broth. I also sprinkled the cheese on top instead of mixing it in to melt. Kids loved it!