Cheese and Poached Egg SandwichMADELEINE COCINA
If breakfast is on the menu, and you don’t know what to make, then this Cheese and Poached Egg Sandwich is a flavorful dish that provides the palate with a tasty sensation. It takes about 30 minutes to prepare this dish. The recipe calls for 1 egg, 1 slice of deli lunch meat, 2 sun-dried tomatoes, shredded string cheese, and 1 slice of sourdough bread or English muffin.
- 1 egg
- 1 slice deli meat (turkey)
- 2 sundried tomatoes (cut into thin strips)
- string cheese (shredded)
- 1 slice bread (such as sourdough or an English muffin)
- Crack the egg in boiling water. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Place a frying pan on the stove at medium heat. Place the slice of turkey in the pan and lightly cook it on each side. Place the cheese on top and let the turkey slice cook until the cheese melts. Set the turkey aside.
- Slice the bread in half and on a separate pan, lightly toast the bread on both sides.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes