- 1 crusty loaf (preferably sourdough or Vienna)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or other melting cheese)
- 100 grams unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely chopped)
|Calories80Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tabere Tomato 4 Feb
Brilliant! I did not have mozzarella, so used ordinary tasty cheese. Still it was great. Next time, I will use mozzarella. Thank you!
Smith 2 Jun 2018
Easy, make ahead recipe. I used Tiger bread and Whirl instead of butter. Everyone loved it.
Charla Ah Kit 21 Apr 2018
It was soooo good! Maybe took a little longer than directions. I used a crusty cheese and bacon Vienna loaf. But yummers!
Nichola Southall 1 Feb 2018
Super tasty but hard to cut in to diamonds as bread was soo fresh so four stars otherwise would have been a definite 5
Lisa R. 16 Jan 2018
Amazing!! A firm family favourite!
CourtneyPackham 27 Oct 2016
Personally, I believe that this recipie is amazing. It is quick ,simple ,tasty and is not costly. Everyone who tried a piece of it loved it and wanted to know the recipie.
Claire C. 23 Apr 2016
This is the best garlic bread ever! Don't cut the diamonds too close together or it starts to fall apart. After making the garlic / herb butter I let it solidify before applying it with a knife which was much easier, if you have time.